[Histonet] Slide scanner for Quantum Dot Fluorescence

Kim Merriam kmerriam2003 <@t> yahoo.com
Mon Feb 13 07:12:01 CST 2006

Hello all,

  Thanks to everyone for their suggestions, here are the vendors I am looking at:
  http://www.compucyte.com/icolor.htm
  http://www.confocal.com/prodsdetail.cfm?ProdID=6
  http://www.zeiss.com/4125681F004CA025?Open

  Hamamatsu also makes a scanner that will have fluorescence available sometime in the summer, here is their website:
  http://sales.hamamatsu.com/index.php?id=13198981

  Kim

Carmen Contreras-Sesvold <csesvold <@t> usuhs.mil> wrote:
  Can you let me know the results of this query? I am also interested. Thanks Carmen

>>> Kim Merriam 02/09/06 7:53 AM >>>
Hello All,

I am looking for a slide scanner (captures images of entire tissue sections on slides) that has fluorescent capabilities. We currently have an Aperio slide scanner for our routine light microscopy slides, we are very happy with it, but we will be branching out into Quantum Dots and would like a scanner that can do the same thing for fluorescent-stained slides. Does anyone have any ideas or recommendations?

Thanks,
Kim

Kim Merriam
Novartis