[Histonet] RE: Mouse tissue staining with monoclonal mouse Abs.

C.M. van der Loos c.m.vanderloos <@t> amc.uva.nl
Mon Feb 13 03:14:20 CST 2006

   <BODY><P>Dear  Guillermo,</P>  <P>Perhaps you should
   try  a biotin-free detection system instead of t   In  my  hands  endogenous  biotin  cannot be effectively    kidney tissue. Molecular Probes/Invitrogen has a Zenon kit    in  vitro labeling your mouse primary antibody with either enzymes   fluorochromes via a labeled&nbsp;Fab anti-mouse reagent. Then c   ontinue either with fluorescence microscopy or anti-FITC for enzymatic
   de   van  der  Loos,  PhD<BR>Dept.  of  Pathology<BR>Acade   Medical Center M2-230<BR>Meibergdreef 9<BR>NL-1105 AZ Amsterd   am<BR>The       Netherlands</P>      <P>&nbsp;</P>
   <P>Date:    Fri,    10    Feb    2006    15:11:55    +0100
   (CET)<BR>From:   &lt;gpbnas <@t> yahoo.es&gt;<BR>Subject: [   Mouse  tissue staining with monoclonal mouse Abs.<BR>Hel   Vector  Mouse  on  Mouse kit.<BR>To: Histonet &lt;histone   t <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu<BR><BR>Dear
   all,<BR>&nbs   with mouse frozen sections o   implying an important mouse IgG    kidney).  For  this  reason  we bought   avoid  detection  of  deposited  IgG  by  seconda   maintaining   sensitivity   for   mouse   primary  antibody.   increasing  concentration  of  blocking reagent as well as decreasing   concentration  of  biotynilated  anti-mouse  IgG,  there  still is a
   "back   glomeruli togeth   I  would  really  appre   helpful. <BR>&nbsp;&n   advance,<BR><BR><BR>Gui   Ph.D.<BR>Laboratorio   de  Reumatología<BR   Investigación<BR>Hospital    12   de   Octubre<BR>Avda   de   Córdoba s/n<BR>Madrid
   28041<BR>Spain<BR></P></BODY>