[Histonet] mouse ovaries

John A. Kiernan jkiernan <@t> uwo.ca
Thu Feb 9 14:30:42 CST 2006

Histological atlas of the laboratory mouse.
William D. Gude, Gerald E. Cosgrove, and Gerald P.
Hirsch. New York : Plenum Press, 1981.
---
A Google search for mouse histology book quickly
brought up an ad for this e-atlas:
http://www.braintreesci.com/book14.htm
---
A search in Google Images for mouse ovary
histology brings up only 6 micrographs, of which
three are not sections of ovary. The mouse ovary
pictures weren't very good. It might be possible
to find better, with more effort, but high quality
micrographs of anything are not easy to find on
the internet.
--
John A. Kiernan