[Histonet] email generation and working sailors...

Cheryl tkngflght <@t> yahoo.com
Thu Feb 9 11:52:18 CST 2006

Hey everyone--

  Eric's database most probably did as he said--some of his emails run through a program that auto-generates groups of outgoing messages--including the greeting on the top line.  I received this message both through Histonet and my personal email as I am on his database seeking an admin job.  I appreciate that he apologized.

  And Mr. Deltour appears to have been put through the wringer by several recruiters: he's been on the short end of the stick it seems.  Let's cut the fella some slack--we've all been there!!

  Okay everybody--back to work!! (grin!!)

  Cheryl

Pat Flannery <pjfnefro <@t> duke.edu> wrote:
  Thank you, now let's gang up on DDDeltour (he's a sailor, he can take
it). :-)

--

-Patrick J. (Pat) Flannery
Division of Nephrology (that's kidneys to you)