[Histonet] Slide scanner for Quantum Dot Fluorescence

Trajkovic, Dusko dusko.trajkovic <@t> pfizer.com
Thu Feb 9 08:31:03 CST 2006

Try contacting Ventana Medical Systems. 1-800-227-2155
Dusko Trajkovic

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Kim
Merriam
Sent: Thursday, February 09, 2006 4:53 AM
To: Histonet
Subject: [Histonet] Slide scanner for Quantum Dot Fluorescence

Hello All,

  I am looking for a slide scanner (captures images of entire tissue
sections on slides) that has fluorescent capabilities.  We currently
have an Aperio slide scanner for our routine light microscopy slides, we
are very happy with it, but we will be branching out into Quantum Dots
and would like a scanner that can do the same thing for
fluorescent-stained slides.  Does anyone have any ideas or
recommendations?

  Thanks,
  Kim

Kim Merriam