[Histonet] Can anyone explain or at least empathise?

Cheryl tkngflght <@t> yahoo.com
Mon Feb 6 18:01:57 CST 2006

Hey Fellow Histonetters:
  I read all the postings on here and generally understand all of it, but the more I read the more I realize I've forgotten more than I probably remember. (I haven't done a muscle stain group in quite a while!!).  Does anyone else feel this way???  (Yes, I've passed 40, I'm sure someone out there can explain the mechanism of memory loss for me!!!)

  Thanks for slowing down the brain drain!!

  Cheryl Kerry, HT(ASCP)
  Full Staff Inc.
  Staffing the AP Lab by helping one tech at a time.
  admin <@t> fullstaff.org
  281.852.9457 office
  281.883.7704 cell