[Histonet] Immunofluorescence Text

Houston, Ronnie Ronnie_Houston <@t> bshsi.com
Mon Feb 6 11:56:30 CST 2006

the best text I have come across dealing with Immunofluorescence is:

Protein Localization by Fluorescence Microscopy: a practical approach
ed. VJ Allan
Oxford University Press 2000
ISBN 	0-19-963741-5 (hbk)
	0-19-963740-7 (pbk)

Ronnie Houston
Director of Anatomic Pathology
Bon Secours HealthPartners Laboratories
5801 Bremo Road
Richmond, VA 23226
(804) 2877972
(804) 2877906 - fax
ronnie_houston <@t> bshsi.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Patsy Ruegg [mailto:pruegg <@t> ihctech.net]
Sent: Monday, February 06, 2006 12:51 PM
To: 'David Haagsma'; histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: RE: [Histonet] Immunofluorescence Text

The NSH IHC Resource Group has put together a list of reference books for
IHC.  I don't think there is specifically one on just F-IHC but several of
them relate.  You can join the IHCRG online at www.ihcrg.org for this and
many other benefits relating to IHC.
Patsy

Patsy Ruegg, HT(ASCP)QIHC
IHCtech, LLC
Fitzsimmons BioScience Park
12635 Montview Blvd. Suite 216
Aurora, CO 80010
P-720-859-4060
F-720-859-4110
wk email pruegg <@t> ihctech.net
web site www.ihctech.net

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the Person(s)
('the intended recipient') to whom it was addressed. Any views or opinions
presented are solely those of the author. It may contain information that is
privileged & confidential within the meaning of applicable law. Accordingly
any dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this message, or
any of its contents, by any person other than the intended recipient may
constitute a breach of civil or criminal law and is strictly prohibited. If
you are NOT the intended recipient please contact the sender and dispose of
this e-mail as soon as possible.