[Histonet] pictures - another way?

Marshall Terry Dr, Consultant Histopathologist Terry.Marshall <@t> rothgen.nhs.uk
Thu Feb 2 10:12:44 CST 2006

http://www.pando.com/welcome.html

I have just come across this site and program, which allows you to send attachments of any size, overcoming restrictions most hosts put on attachment size.
The program puts the file on their website and provides a link, which lasts just 14 few days. The link can then be e-mailed.
This strikes me as a good alternative way to post pictures.
It does require you to have the programme, but I gather this is very small.
Currently it is in beta testing and you have to register an interest and get added when and if.
I have just done so, and suggest a few others do the same (not all at once) then we can give it a go.

Will keep you posted.

Dr Terry L Marshall, B.A.(Law), M.B.,Ch.B.,F.R.C.Path
 Consultant Pathologist
 Rotherham General Hospital
 South Yorkshire
 England