[Histonet] Used Leica 1512 Price?

Breeden, Sara sbreeden <@t> nmda.nmsu.edu
Tue Dec 19 11:34:30 CST 2006

Would anyone have an estimated price for a used Leitz 1512 microtome?
This would be a backup/parts unit.  Before I go looking for one, I'd
like to know how much one would be worth.  Dear vendors: I'm not in a
position to buy a new microtome right now and ask that you not assume
that I would like pricing for same - perhaps when we win the lottery,
but now I'm just looking for "ballpark" pricing specifically for a LEITZ
1512.  Thanks, everyone, in advance.  And - surprise, surprise! It's
snowing in Albuquerque!

Sally Breeden, HT(ASCP)

NM Dept. of Agriculture

Veterinary Diagnostic Services