[Histonet] Cardboard slide markers

Colleen Forster cforster <@t> umn.edu
Fri Dec 15 11:33:39 CST 2006

They are called Memo markers and Fisher has them. Cat# 072-12-112. These 
are NOT that expensive and NO, having to sit and cut them ISN'T 
easier...it is  a pain!

Colleen Forster
 U of MN

AGrobe2555 <@t> aol.com wrote:
> Hazel,
> Could you cut some out of heavy fluorescent cardstock from your local  office 
> supply store?  Might be cheaper and easier......
> Albert 
> _______________________________________________
> Histonet mailing list
> Histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
> http://lists.utsouthwestern.edu/mailman/listinfo/histonet
> .

More information about the Histonet mailing list