[Histonet] Shipping Specimens

Rene J Buesa rjbuesa <@t> yahoo.com
Fri Aug 25 17:24:01 CDT 2006

FedEx,  as well as UPS, have their own protocols you have to comply with and can be used as your own requirements.
  René J.

Laurie Colbert <laurie.colbert <@t> huntingtonhospital.com> wrote:
  Is there anyone out there who can provide me with information, protocols, references, etc. on the shipping of specimens? I am interested not only in shipping requirements for the specimens itself, but also for the requirements for formalin and dry ice. I am in California, so I'm especially interested in the state requirements, which I hear are more strict than federal??

Laurie Colbert
Huntington Memorial Hospital