[Histonet] Silanized Slides

Liz Chlipala liz <@t> premierlab.com
Thu Aug 24 16:04:59 CDT 2006

I use two slides for IHC one I get from Mercedes medical they are the
platinum slides, I'm convinced that these are the same slides that sigma
sells as their Silane Prep Slides, they are very reasonably priced I use
these for all soft tissue IHC and never have issues.  For bone I use
Histobond slides from Statlab, they are a bit more expensive but work well
for all of the IHC on bone we do.

Liz

Manager
Premier Laboratory, LLC