[Histonet] Refurbished instruments with CMD

Ford Royer froyer <@t> bitstream.net
Thu Aug 24 14:30:56 CDT 2006

In the early days of the HistoNet there were "Netiquette" rules posted in
the welcoming instructions to subscribers of the HistoNet.  I have long
since deleted my original copy but, if it is still available, perhaps
someone could forward these rules to the good people at CMD for their review
and adherence... especially the clause stating that the HistoNet is not to
be used for blatant advertising by commercial vendors.  Hopefully this can
be done before all vendors are banned from the HistoNet due to the actions
of one.

~ Ford
Ford M. Royer, MT(ASCP)
Minnesota Medical, Inc.