[Histonet] Looking for a new vendor for Amyloid P Antibody

Jennifer MacDonald JMacDonald <@t> mtsac.edu
Wed Aug 23 22:32:12 CDT 2006

   I know that BioCare has it.  You can also check Cell Marque.

   -----hist   To: <histonet <@t> pathology.swme   From: "Nava, Josefa" <JosefaNava <@t> texashealth.org>
   Sen   Date: 08/23/2006 10:50AM   Subject: [Histonet] Looking for a new vendor for Amyloid P Antibody
   Hello,
   Can  someone  tell  me  where I can  order  Amyloid   and
   Novocastra   have  discontinued  &nb   information you
   can  give me. I will be runn   and
   VBS Bond Max. &nb   Josie
   The  information  contained  in  this mes   intended only for the use of the individual or    addressed,   and   may  contain  information  that  is  PRIVIL   CONFIDENTIAL,  and  exempt from disclosure under applicable law.     you  are  not the intended recipient, you are prohibited from copying,
   dis   immedi   your system.