[Histonet] Histology Jobs in Alaska!

Kost, William J wjkost <@t> anthc.org
Wed Aug 23 10:43:15 CDT 2006

Good Afternoon All,

I wanted to let you know about 2 excellent opportunities in beautiful
Anchorage, Alaska.

The Alaska Native Medical Center is seeking a full time Histology
Technician and a full time Lead Histology Technician for our Laboratory,
which is accredited with distinction by the College of American
Pathologists.

The Alaska Native Medical Center (ANMC) is a 150-bed Alaska Native owned
and managed hospital and a Native place for healing and learning.  Here,
advanced technology meets human caring for members of the 229 tribes of
Alaska.  ANMC combines big-city expertise, facilities and equipment with
the attention to each individual typical of a rural Alaska village.  We
provide a patient centered, relationship-based system with same-day
access to care, and greater emphasis on wellness and health promotion.
ANMC is a Native gathering place where long-time friends can celebrate
life events, learn ways to maintain wellness or simply visit one
another.

ANMC is Alaska's only Level II Trauma Center, a title that certifies its
ability to provide quality care to people with traumatic injuries 24
hours a day, 365 days a year.  ANMC is the proud recipient of the
Nursing Magnet Status award.  This is the highest honor in Professional
nursing.  ANMC is the 71st hospital and the first tribally owned and
operated facility in the nation to be awarded this prestigious honor.

Please feel free to visit our website @ www.anthc.org or call me at any
time, if you would like more information or have any questions.  William
J. Kost - (907) 729-1331.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you!

"ANTHC . . . A GREAT PLACE TO WORK AND GROW"

William J. Kost, PHR

Professional Recruiter

ANMC/ANTHC Office of Human Resources

(907) 729-1331

(907) 729-3638 Fax

wjkost <@t> anthc.org

This E-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and
may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not
the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply E-mail, and