[Histonet] Fluorescent In Situ Hybridization

Katie Wasell KatieW <@t> alleninstitute.org
Tue Aug 22 13:05:44 CDT 2006

If you are still looking for an organization to provide you with FISH
samples, I would recommend that you contact the Allen Institute for
Brain Science located in Seattle, WA.  We have a high throughput in situ
hybridization facility capable of processing nearly 1,000 slides per
day.  www.alleninstitute.org  The institute has several ISH protocols
including single and double labeled FISH.  I would be happy to pass your
number on to the appropriate individuals.

Katie Glattfelder
katiew <@t> alleninstitute.org
Research Associate
Allen Institute for Brain Science

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Melissa
Gonzalez
Sent: Monday, August 21, 2006 10:30 AM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Fluorescent In Situ Hybridization

Dear all,

We are currently trying to obtain information on outsourcing samples for
FISH. Does anyone know of contract labs that will perform this service?
(Part. in Bay Area) Most places I have contacted no longer have anyone
on staff able to perform hybridization.
Any comments on easy of use with Invitrogen's FISH Tag kits?
We are kind of limited on time, and are rather inexperienced in this
area.
Your input is greatly appreciated,
Melissa

Melissa A. Gonzalez