[Histonet] Responses to my Embedding question (humidity)

Lawrence D Lanberg/O/VCU lanbergld <@t> vcu.edu
Fri Aug 11 16:56:15 CDT 2006

I am very grateful for the replies I have received, concerning my embedding
issue. I was busy in the lab so it was almost impossible to send individual
thanks to each member. I have made a list of all the tips I got; will try
each one in good order.

In addition, I will be inserting 3A molecular sieves into my ethanol
bottle(s), hoping to dry this back out. I mean it is really humid here!

Its great there is this network where those with expertise willingly share,
asking for nothing in return. Other disciplines should be so lucky.

Sincerely,

Larry Lanberg

PO Box 980614
Sanger Hall 2-032