[Histonet] How to Embed in High-humidity env. (???)

Geoff McAuliffe mcauliff <@t> umdnj.edu
Fri Aug 11 15:45:42 CDT 2006

Hi  Larry:

    Make sure you are using the correct formulation for Spurr's resin.
If you are using the new formulation with ERL 4221 instead of 4206 the
recipe provided by
your vendor is almost certainly wrong and will lead to exactly the kind
of problems you are having. I know, I have been there. Check the most
recent issue of Microsocpy Today for the correct formulation. E. Ann
Ellis deserves the credit for working this out.

Geoff

--
--
Geoff McAuliffe, Ph.D.