[Histonet] liver albumin

Geoff McAuliffe mcauliff <@t> umdnj.edu
Fri Aug 11 15:05:57 CDT 2006

Hi Steve:

    Albumin is a very large protein that is largely confined to the
vascular system. Yes, it is made in hepatocytes but I suspect that it
diffuses quickly in sections. Also, the form that exists inside cells
may not react with your marker? I suspect that freeze drying or freeze
substitution might (emphasis on might) be the way to go here. Also, a
PubMed or Medline search will reach a much larger database than Histonet
and you might find the methods you seek.

Geoff

--
--
Geoff McAuliffe, Ph.D.