[Histonet] VA in Minneapolis hiring Histo techs

Harrison, Sandra C. Sandra.Harrison3 <@t> va.gov
Tue Aug 8 16:40:40 CDT 2006

Dear Histonetters,

The Veteran's Admin. Medical Center in Minneapolis, MN., is seeking to
fill a Histology vacancy.  We are a teaching hospital and have many
educational opportunities.  The Histology lab is staffed by 6 congenial
tech.'s and we range in experience level from those of us who have been
in the field for 20+ years to 1 recent graduate.

We don't have weekend call and do get 10 paid Holiday day's off per
year.  The VA's mission is to honor America's veterans by providing
exceptional health care that improves their health and well-being.

If you are interested in joining a team of dedicated Histotechs, please
write or call 612-467-2449 for application information.

Sincerely,

Sandy