[Histonet] Looking for Florida histotechs--or people who are interested in Florida relocation: we help with the license.

Cheryl tkngflght <@t> yahoo.com
Tue Aug 1 21:40:34 CDT 2006

Hello everyone--

  Florida's registry process has created a major shortage of qualified techs in the state.  We have a number of Florida permanent and temp opportunities.  The permanent labs will consider transitional job situations to allow you to work while your license is processed.  We also have a number of temp situations for a great pay scale for techs registered to work in the state. Travel isn't for everyone, but these are good labs and a great way to start.

  Either way, we'll help you through the process to get you through it as quickly as possible.  If you're even curious, give us a call.  Of course we have a number of other opportunities including sales and management all over the country.  We won't work with every lab--those we place find themselves in jobs that fit--where they are happy to go to work.  We're here to help and no fee to you.

  Tiffany is in the office and I'm traveling as a temp for a couple of weeks--as always, referral bonuses are available--share us with your friends!

  Tiffany/Office 281.852.9457
  Cheryl/Cell 281.883.7704
  or this number follows me around: 800.756.3309 (it will ring a long time to find me--please be patient and leave your phone number!)

  We return all calls.

  Thanks!

  Cheryl

Cheryl Kerry, HT(ASCP)
Full Staff Inc.
Staffing the AP Lab by helping one Tech at a time.
281.883.7704 c
281.852.9457 o
admin <@t> fullstaff.org

Sign up for the FREE monthly newsletter AP News--updates, tricks of the trade and current issues for Anatomic Pathology Clinical Labs. Send a 'subscribe' request to APNews <@t> fullstaff.org. Please include your name and specialty in the body of the email.