[Histonet] Pennsylvania Histology Meeting for October 2006

Pamela Marcum pmarcum <@t> vet.upenn.edu
Tue Aug 1 13:33:51 CDT 2006

Good Afternoon All,

We have our web site up and partially up.  We do have our program online
and have the program in the download file area for you to review and if
register.  The program can be printed off.  Just go to www.pahisto.org and
look for downloads in the top line.  Click on and open or save.  The format
is a Microsoft Word document.  If you have a problem or would need a
pre-printing copy please let either me or Gloria Limetti know.  Gloria can
be reached at glorialimetti <@t> yahoo.com or 412-647-8535.

Thanks for your patience and we will be updating the program with vendors
and other information as we near the meeting in October.

Best Regards,

Pamela A Marcum
Manager, Histology Special Procedures
University of Pennsylvania