[Histonet] meditech vs copath advise

Rice, Michael Michael.Rice <@t> holy-cross.com
Fri Apr 28 12:39:59 CDT 2006

Hi all

Many thanks to all of you out there who supplied me with the information
to help keep Copath in my laboratory. A decision will be made next week
and I am very hopeful that administration will take your input to heart.
The best comment that I received back was: "run as fast as you can"

Thanks again

Mike

Michael Rice CT.HT(ASCP)

Supervisor Of Pathology

Holy Cross Hospital

Ft Lauderdale, Fl 33308

954.776.3070

Confidentiality Notice: Prepared in Anticipation of Litigation. Attorney-Client Privileged. This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original.