[Histonet] secondary antibody

louise renton louise.renton <@t> gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 03:11:58 CDT 2006

Dear immuno experts,

Please help my soggy xylene soaked brain work out what is probably a
simple question. If I am using a polyclonal antibody on mouse tissue
(reactivity is established) , and detecting with Vector's ABC kit,
what biotinylated seconday do I use? goat or swine anti rabbit?
something else??? ?
PS I have a mouse on mouse kit already -are there regaents in there
that i could sucessfully use??
PPS. This is the first time i have done immuno in other species, I was
used to work on human tissue alone hence my confusion

Thanks in advance

--
Louise Renton
Bone Research Unit