[Histonet] here is another one

Fred Underwood funderwood <@t> mcohio.org
Tue Apr 25 11:20:25 CDT 2006

There is a cylindrical vessel used by home brewers to hold a sample of
beer so that a hydrometer reading can be taken.  If you don't have a
homebrew shop locally, there are several on line.

Fred

>>> "Santana, Diane" <dsantana <@t> pmaonline.com> 04/25/06 11:53AM >>>
ok I have tried to find this out on my own with no luck.... and I DO
feel
stupid in asking, but here goes.
I need to measure my alcohol% on my tissue processor ( Sakura VIP 5) we
are
concerned that there is some  X contamination. So my pathologist want
me to
test them daily. So I ordered a alcohol hydrometer 0-100 by fisher.
The
problem is this, if I try to measure the solutions inside the container
they
aren't deep enough... and either is a 2 qt or 4000ml container. Is
there a
smaller one, does anyone else have one they use. Sorry the one I order
is
catalog number 11590.
Please any help is welcome... don't try to figure out the  X
contamination
thing. I know I just am one of those unlucky ones who got a lemon, I
just
have to prove it.
Have a great Tuesday,
Diane Santana