[Histonet] Hold on, there!

Katri Tuomala katri <@t> cogeco.ca
Mon Apr 24 22:02:37 CDT 2006

I must admit, I had a chuckle too... Katri

----- Original Message -----
From: "Breeden, Sara" <sbreeden <@t> nmda.nmsu.edu>
To: <histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu>
Sent: Monday, April 24, 2006 12:33 PM
Subject: [Histonet] Hold on, there!

First, the necessary disclaimers: "I do NOT mean to offend; nor do I
wish to have my comments misinterpreted in any way, shape, or form; I
understand that the English language is difficult to
interpret/translate/etc.; this struck me as funny on a Monday; and I
just can't help myself..."

I just HAVE to ask about the message relating to the woman in Germany
who wanted to bury something of her husband's with his remains...please
- could it be "head", "heart" or is it "hard"???  I'm chuckling...please
join me!

Sally Breeden, HT(ASCP)
New Mexico Department of Agriculture
Veterinary Diagnostic Services