[Histonet] Microwave plastic parts for T/T Mega or RHS

Joyce Cline jcline <@t> wchsys.org
Thu Apr 20 12:53:26 CDT 2006

I have found the lid I received from Coleman Manuf. worked just as well
as the "official" part. The prices are very good, I  probably will get
more parts from them.

***** CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE *****
the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not
delete this e-mail from your system.