[Histonet] Large vessel endothelium problem

Mikael Niku mikael.niku <@t> helsinki.fi
Thu Apr 20 02:36:15 CDT 2006

Hello again. Sorry for a bit unclearly formatted question.

More specifically, I'm doing samples of bovine blood vessels, obtained
from a slaughterhouse. So perfusion is unfortunately out of question :)
And this is about REALLY big vessels, such as the bovine aorta. So the
samples are bits (about 1 cm2) of vessel wall cut off and placed in PFA
for overnight at +4C, then processed for paraffin sections in a routine
manner.

And yes, this is primarily about blood vessels, not lymphatics.

Regards,
Mikael

--

  Mikael Niku             URL: www.helsinki.fi/~mniku/
  University of Helsinki  Dept. Basic Veterinary Sciences

  - Mitäkö mieltä olen länsimaisesta sivistyksestä?
  Minusta se olisi erinomainen ajatus!
                                          - Gandhi