[Histonet] special stain with a immunohistochemical stain

Elizabeth Chlipala liz <@t> premierlab.com
Mon Apr 17 13:57:43 CDT 2006

Cynthia

DAB as a chromagen is very stable, we run the immuno first and then the
special stain.  We have done this with DAB and then Acid fast, there is
also a nice Histologic article on this type of dual staining, I think it
was on T cells and PAS in kidney samples.

Liz

Manager
Premier Laboratory, LLC
P.O. Box 18592