[Histonet] Milestone Processor Run2

JPaulB42 <@t> aol.com JPaulB42 <@t> aol.com
Fri Apr 14 16:41:46 CDT 2006

Hey Histonetters,

I have now completed a my second run on the Milestone Microwave Processor
110. This time it was just biopsies and cell blocks. Both processed well on the
short cycle. The only problem this time was the staining again.  The  nuclear
detail was fine for the pathologist that looked at the slides but the
cytoplasmic stain was inconsistant. Some were pale, some were slightly heavy.  The
cytologists that examined the cell blocks were pleased and surprised that it
only took 70 minutes for processing.

I'm starting to do parallel runs from here on out. So far the pathologists
that have seen the work are okay with the results. More to come as this process
 continues.

James  Bradford
Orlando Regional Medical Center
Orlando,  FL