[Histonet] detecting mouse tissue in porcine implants

Elizabeth Chlipala liz <@t> premierlab.com
Fri Apr 14 10:01:20 CDT 2006

Hello everyone

I have a question that I think might have been brought up before but
I've searched the archives and I can't seem to find anything.  Is there
an immunomarker that will detect all mouse cells.  I'm working with
contructs that have been implanted into mice these constructs are seeded
with epitheial cells from a different species (porcine), unfortunately
most cytokeratin antibodies seem to cross react with mouse cytokeratin
also and I need to prove that the cells within the contruct are not
mouse cells, is there a way I can do this?

thanks in advance

Liz

Manager
Premier Laboratory, LLC