[Histonet] New Herpetology Journal

Malcolm McCallum Malcolm.McCallum <@t> tamut.edu
Thu Apr 13 19:56:49 CDT 2006

While this may not fit histology directly, I figured some on here might be interested.

We announce the release of the new journal "Herpetological Conservation and Biology."   This journal is dedicated to the conservation, natural history, and ecology of amphibians and reptiles.

The journal has no page charges and no download fees and is run by a group of 50 scientists from around the world.

HCB follow ICZN guidelines for deposition of permanent copies of the journal and has been carefully orchestrated to qualify for inclusion in the ISI journal impact ratings.  The journal is/will be indexed by biosys, google scholar, medline, and others.

Please check out the HCB webpage www.herpconbio.org

I hope you enjoy perusing the new journal's website and consider submitting an article

Malcolm L. McCallum
Assistant Professor
Department of Biological Sciences
Texas A&M University Texarkana