[Histonet] RE: New book

Phil McArdle pmcardle <@t> ebsciences.com
Thu Apr 13 09:53:02 CDT 2006

Hi:

I believe the difference between the two terms is:
Immunocytochemistry pertains to cultured cells (and possibly
suspensions?), while immunohistochemistry pertains to sectioned tissue.
(If I'm wrong, I'd appreciate someone setting me straight, too!)

Best regards,

Phil McArdle

--
Phil McArdle
Microwave Product Manager

"I hate quotations. Tell me what you know." Ralph Waldo Emerson