[Histonet] Dako unresponsive?

Bell, Lynne Lynne.Bell <@t> hitchcock.org
Tue Apr 11 13:01:36 CDT 2006

We are also having a major problem getting through to Dako.   We were
told a couple of our items are on backorder for a few weeks.  I am
planning to call our account rep and voice my displeasure.  It would
have been nice to have received some communication regarding this
"changeover" and perhaps we could have upped our order before all hell
broke loose.

Lynne

Lynne A. Bell, HT (ASCP)
Laboratory
Central Vermont Hospital
P.O. Box 547
Barre, VT 05641
(802)371-4122

________________________________

From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu on behalf of Dana
Settembre
Sent: Tue 4/11/2006 1:46 PM
To: Sarah Holmes; histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: Re: [Histonet] Dako unresponsive?

I was waiting too long on hold so I left a complete voicemail message as
they suggested and received a call back that they got my message.  The
processed my order.
Dana Settembre
University Hospital-UMDNJ
Newark, NJ

>>> Sarah Holmes <sarah <@t> kidneybiopsy.com> 04/11/06 1:25 PM >>>
Is anyone else having difficulty getting through to place orders with
Dako?

Thanks,
Sarah