[Histonet] Feedback on Milestone Medical's RHS Series MicrowaveTissue Processor

JPaulB42 <@t> aol.com JPaulB42 <@t> aol.com
Mon Apr 10 15:42:08 CDT 2006

I just finished my first run on the Milestone RHS-110. Excellent results on
large tissue samples. Uterus, colon, placenta, prostate, breast all fixed
well,  processed well  with a small amount of shrinkage.  Which will be fixed
with a minor adjustment of the long program. The H&E staining turned out
slightly or more than we are accustomed to but that too will easily be resolved.  A
few more runs to come shortly and we'll see where we go from here.

James  Bradford
Orlando Regional Medical Center
Orlando,  FL
321-841-5498