[Histonet] toluidine blue staining

Stefanie Werner stefanie.werner <@t> gmx.de
Fri Apr 7 09:30:26 CDT 2006

Hello,

i have a problem with my toluidine blue staining after radioactive in situ
hybridization. After developing the slides i stain them with 0,2%
toluidine blue. After staining I often see under the microscope a red
background colour on the slide and in the tissue. Therefore I can't see my
radioactive signal properly. Did anybody have the same problem and can
help me? I don't know what to do, because it just appears sometimes, even
when the procedure is the same.

Thanks.

Steffi

--
Analog-/ISDN-Nutzer sparen mit GMX SmartSurfer bis zu 70%!
Kostenlos downloaden: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/smartsurfer