[Histonet] Re: Histonet "Solicitation"

Traczyk7 <@t> aol.com Traczyk7 <@t> aol.com
Fri Apr 7 09:15:27 CDT 2006

Thanks to everyone who sent me the contact information.  Knowing what  I do
about Coleman Manufacturing makes me wonder who "Dr. Thomas" is.  Are  any of
the histologists on this list familiar with this guy or where he  works?  I'd
like to find out which microwave system his lab works with and  how substitute
accessories are working out over the long run.  As a mw  vendor, I know the
time that may need to be invested in testing products.   It can sometimes be
weeks before a problem presents itself.
Thanks again.
Dorothy Murphy Traczyk
Hacker  Instruments & Industries Inc.