[Histonet] postal

Owen, Michael P michael.owen <@t> fda.hhs.gov
Wed Apr 5 10:02:20 CDT 2006

Perhaps I am off-base with this comment, but I prefer the term "postal" not
being used when referencing work rage and work violence. One of my best
friends was an employee of the U.S. Postal Service. She was shot and killed
by a customer of her branch in 1998.

If my memory serves me correctly, work violence is no longer primarily found
in U.S. Postal Service facilities.

Diana, my post is not meant as a flaming message to you. Thanks for your
informative comments.

Michael P. Owen, Regulatory Microbiologist
U.S. FDA Pacific Regional Lab Northwest
22201 23rd Drive SE  Bothell, WA 98021-4421
Phone: 425-483-4865     E-Mail: michael.owen <@t> fda.hhs.gov