[Histonet] Thanks for the Input

Jackie M O'Connor Jackie.O'Connor <@t> abbott.com
Mon Apr 3 10:49:29 CDT 2006

I am thankful and grateful for anyone who ever signed up for military
service - ever - regardless of their job description.

Heather.A.Harper <@t> pcola.med.navy.mil
Sent by: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
04/03/2006 10:20 AM

        To:     histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
        cc:     (bcc: Jackie M O'Connor/LAKE/GPRD/ABBOTT)
        Subject:        [Histonet] Thanks for the Input

I want to thank everybody who responded to my message titled..Need Input.
work for the DOD and I miss simply having a system in place. I agree one
has
to be flexible, but when you work with military, they are entitled to 1 hr
lunch and 1 hour of PT. My tech works 7-4 and I work 6-2. I embed, she
cuts
and stains, I gross, accession, order supplies, admit bodies in and out of
the morgue, set up for autopsies, frozens, and when my tech has to get
pulled to do her other command duties, it leaves me holding the bag.  It
does get over whelming, and every 2-3 yrs, I get new pathologists rotating
through. I have worked with 7 pathologists in 6 yrs, and reservists, and
this one I just do not know what to think. Just keeping an open mind.
Thanks
again everybody. Be thankful you are in the civilian world.

Heather