[Histonet] Cerner Millenium HELP

Riesen, Rebecca rebecca.riesen <@t> dsilabs.com
Fri Sep 30 16:33:11 CDT 2005

I have drawn the short straw and have the honor of being the AP representative for the migration to Cerner Millenium computer system for our hospitals.  We currently have Cerner Classic.  I was wondering if there are any HistoNet GURUS out there that have already gone through this possibly painful process and could share some of your wisdom and warnings with me.  Any help is GREATLY appreciated.  We start next month with our first big build.  THANKS!

DSI Labs Email Disclaimer:

Confidentiality Notice:  This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipients(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.