[Histonet] CXCR4 and VEGF Receptors

Gayle Callis gcallis <@t> montana.edu
Fri Sep 30 13:43:15 CDT 2005

R&D Systems has an absolutely spectacular photo of human astrocytes stained
with mouse antiHuman CXCR4 monoclonal (Cat #MAB172) and antimouse IgG
-Rhodamine conjugate secondary, and counterstained with DAPI in their 2005
desktop calendar (month of October).  If it works for for IFA, it should
work for IHC.  Wen Sheng, Minneapolois Medical Research Foundation,
Minneapolis did the staining.