[Histonet] Associate position at Amgen

Li, Xiaodong xli <@t> amgen.com
Thu Sep 29 18:09:46 CDT 2005

Hello,

I would like to send following message to the members:

We are seeking an experienced and motivated Research Associate in our drug
discovery programs. The successful candidate will utilize bone
histomorphometry methods to support drug discovery research and should have
strong laboratory skills and expertise in histology techniques. The
qualified candidate will have 5 or more years of experience and a Bachelors
or Masters degree in a relevant scientific discipline. The individual should
be able to work independently, and as part of a research project team.
Candidates with experience in data analysis and data management, who have
excellent problem solving abilities and very good communication skills are
encouraged to apply.

Under the limited supervision, he/she will perform histomorphometry
analysis. Other job responsibilities include maintenance of careful records
of all laboratory and animal experiments, histomorphometry sample
preparation. Industrial experience is preferred.

Please send the resume to xli <@t> amgen.com