[Histonet] Dissolving Alizarin complexon

Gayle Callis gcallis <@t> montana.edu
Wed Sep 28 10:08:59 CDT 2005

Have you tried a larger pore size, 0.45 um.or larger.  One could always get
the big particles first, then refilter again through smaller pore size if
you felt it necessary.  I have had to do this with normal serums before
when 0.22um clogs up.

Possibly, you could try centrifuging the stock solution, decant off the top
what you need and microfilter that portion just to eliminate the biggest
particles before you go to microfilter.

Just suggestions here