[Histonet] RE: antigen retrieval for IHC

C.M. van der Loos c.m.vanderloos <@t> amc.uva.nl
Tue Sep 27 13:54:50 CDT 2005

   Dear Patsy and others,

   Recently  we did  something  similar  with a tonsil that was cut in 10
   pieces  and  formalin-fixed from 12 hours up to one year. Per fixation
   time  three  samples  were  taken for a tissue array. For example, our
   staining  results  showed that at least caspase-3 nicely stained the 1
   year-fixed  tissue  sample.  Ki67-staining  "died"  after  3 months of
   fixation.

   Chris van der Loos, PhD
   Dept. of Pathology
   Academic Medical Center M2-230