[Histonet] antigen retrieval for IHC

Maria Mejia maria <@t> ski.org
Mon Sep 26 11:31:15 CDT 2005

Hello Everyone,

Here's the information:

"Antigen Retrieval IHC: Past, Present & Future" by Shan-Rong Shi,
Richard J. Cote & Clive R. Taylor is in the Journal of Histochemistry &
Cytochemistry,
Vol. 45, 327-344, 1997

Puchtler H., Meloan S.N. (1985) "On the chemistry of formaldehyde
fixation & its
effects on IHC reactions. Histochemistry 82: 201-204

Yours

Maria Bartola Mejia
Smith-Kettlewell Eye Research Institute
San Francisco, CA 94115