[Histonet] unsubscribe

Thorsten, Jason Jason.Thorsten <@t> us.crl.com
Mon Sep 26 10:01:53 CDT 2005

Jason J. Thorsten, HT (ASCP)
Charles River Laboratories
Interventional and Surgical Services-Wisconsin Division
803 Prospect Avenue
Osceola, Wisconsin 54020
715-294-4371, extension 258
715-294-3723 fax
jason.thorsten <@t> us.crl.com

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Y. Wang
Sent: Friday, July 29, 2005 3:08 PM
To: Larry Woody
Cc: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: Re: [Histonet] collagen precursors

Larry,

There are some abs against type I and type III procollagen available.
There is a company called DiaSorin that has a radioimmunoassay kit for
these too (human). They also may have the straight antibodies. I've never
tied any of them but there are a few companies that have these abs (mainly
for human). I believe Chemicon, mdbiosciences and novotec have them, to
name a few. I hope this is of some help.

Yak-Nam