[Histonet] RNAse decontamination in cryostats

Favara, Cynthia (NIH/NIAID) cfavara <@t> niaid.nih.gov
Sat Sep 24 10:56:01 CDT 2005

Laurie,

I have not done this for a number of years but what I did was to use the
RNase-ZAP and then follow with a fresh - newly opened bottle of 100% ETOH -
remember the most common source of RNase is usually your hands so wear
gloves. Seemed to work well.

Cynthia Favara
NIAID/NIH/RML/LPVD
903 South 4th Street
Hamilton, MT 59840
406-363-9317

Disclaimer:
The information in this e-mail and any of its attachments is confidential
and may contain sensitive information. It should not be used by anyone who
is not the original intended recipient. If you have received this e-mail in
error please inform the sender and delete it from your mailbox or any other
storage devices. National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases shall
not accept liability for any statements made that are sender's own and not
expressly made on behalf of the NIAID by one of its representatives