[Histonet] plants in histology lab

Mrosla, Tina M tmmrosla <@t> healtheast.org
Wed Sep 21 12:45:03 CDT 2005

We are trying to decide if we should have plants in our  histology lab or not.
It would be nice, for the formalin fumes and such, but we are wondering about contamination.
Does anyone have any suggestions and would certain plants be better to have than others, or none at all?
Thank you,
Tina

St. Joseph's Histology
St. Paul, MN

The information included in this e-mail message, including any attachments, is intended only for the person or organization to which it is addressed. This e-mail message may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you receive this e-mail message and are not the intended recipient or responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you may not use, disseminate, distribute or copy the information included in this e-mail and any attachments. If you received this e-mail message by mistake, please reply by e-mail and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments. Thank you.