[Histonet] German technichian is looking for a new job

Yvonne Biesel Y.Biesel <@t> web.de
Tue Sep 20 13:30:02 CDT 2005

Hello Histonetters!
I'm a german histotech,or to be more precise, I'm a biological Lab assistant, that worked (at this moment) in the field of Immunhohistology in a research group in New Orleans. Now, I think, everyone knows, that New Orleans and the labs there are at the moment not able to be used and so I'm looking for a new job.
I'm very well experienced in Immunohistology and other histologystaining methods and also I' vesome experiences in the handling and the culture of cells. In germany I also worked a long time in a molecularbiology lab.
If you are interested in a cv, please write back.
your Yvonne