[Histonet] it's. it's a stone

Joe Nocito jnocito <@t> satx.rr.com
Fri Sep 16 17:34:07 CDT 2005

    For those of you who saw me agonize my way through the NSH this week (as well as my lecture). I have good news for you. The kidney stone was born Thursday, Sept 15 at 8:30 AM. I made it back to San Antonio without bringing down another plane.
    I saw my primary care physician and a urologist. I am mending, but can not take any plane rides soon. This means that I'll have to put off taking the PA exam until 2006, which is okay.
    Thank you all for you sympathy, prayers and well wishes. I shall return

Joe " The Toe" Nocito BS, HT(ASCP)QIHC
Histology Manager
Pathology Reference Lab
San Antonio, TX